- You will be working with some of the most
- Deliver quality
auditing services to clients and their stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a thorough
understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them
to client situations
- Collaborate to plan
engagement objectives and an audit strategy that complies with
professional standards and appropriately addresses risk.
- Direct field work,
manage engagement economics and inform partners of the audit engagement
- Monitor the engagement
team's progress against the plan and alter it when needed.
- Develop and
maintain productive working relationships with audit client personnel,
assess audit clients' satisfaction and proactively maintain contact with
the audit client throughout the year.
- Supervise junior
engagement team members and develop them through effectively delegating
audit tasks and providing guidance to assurance staff.
We are interested if you have:
- Excellent communication skills - both written
- Experience in liaising with all stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptable and a "real team player”
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including a thorough
knowledge of Word and Excel (caseware is a plus) along with good presentation
- Good working knowledge of IFRSCPA license / in
progress; (DIP IFR is a plus)
seeks to achieve a high output of quality work
- Ability to work under pressure with accuracy
- Has a sound working knowledge of audits in
the SME market
- Ability to ensure that all statutory
requirements are complied with and their technical knowledge is up to date.
- Ensures client deadlines are met and to
budget All applications will
obviously be treated in the greatest confidence.