an obligation to take appropriate organizational and supervisory measures to
prevent violations of the law from being committed within the company. Often,
the personnel, organizational and financial expenditure discourages companies
from structurally tackling the corresponding measures and tasks. In the meantime,
not only large corporations but also small and medium-sized companies have
recognized that they have to accept the complex and sensitive compliance issues
and cover it professionally.
Accordingly, we put your firm in a position to
create the best possible conditions for legal conformity of your organization.
Our team of certified auditors, lawyers, IT specialists and data security experts
have specific expertise and many years of experience in the field of compliance
management so that we can create an effective, legally compliant and
appropriate compliance structure for you.
To determine the concrete need for the introduction
of a compliance system, we carry out a risk analysis audit. On this basis, we will be able to provide you
with a custom-made offer according to your needs.
Russell Bedford’s certified team will guide you
through managing a range of compliance services and advices, including:
- Develop company’s values and code of conduct.
- Establish governance principles & compliance
- Evaluate the
effectiveness of the regulatory compliance environment.
- Perform background check for the third party
- Team of experts responsible for investigations
- Trainings for both employees and management.
- Proposal submissions on how to react to
possible compliance violations.
- Enhance ethical awareness of employees.
- Set up a whistleblowing hotline for you to address
concern at company level.