Start Your Business In The UAE

About Dependent Visa

Now you can sponsor your dependents in the UAE as a business owner or an employee regardless of the profession, provided you meet the minimum salary requirement, show proof of relationship and dependency, ability to house and financially support your dependents while residing in the UAE. Documents showing relation and dependency not issued in the UAE must be legalized and attested by the UAE Consulate from your home country and then by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE.